This is the first book in The Clique Summer Collection by Lisi Harrison. It was released on April 2008.
- Massie gets be-yoo-tiful!: AFter Massie Block gets kicked off her high horse and out of her ultra-exclusive Westchester riding camp, her parents force her to do the unthinkable--find a summber job. Not one for dog-walking or brat-sitting, Massie comes up with the ah-bvious solution: She'll be a sales rep for the cosmetics brand Be Pretty. massie fully hearts her new role as fairy gawdmother of makeup--until she disovers transforming LBRs into glam-girls takes more than a swish of her royal purple mascara wand.
- Massie gets kicked out of the exclusive riding camp because she glued one of her teammates to the saddle. That teammate was a very crummy rider. William and Kendra are mad at her and tell her to get a job. They cancel all her credit cards.
- She gets a job at Be Pretty Cosmetics. At first she has trouble getting customers. Then she starts telling people their flaws and how the Be Pretty makeup cam fix it. Thus she gets a lot of customers. She learns that if she becomes the top seller, she would get a purple streak. That would enable to get stuff right then and not wait or be on the wait list and get VIP treatment. She does become the top seller. They have a ceremony for her and all the people she helped would be there.
- Massie is nervous because the whole point of Be Pretty Cosmetics was to tell people that inner beauty was more important and she didn't exactly do that.
- During the ceremony, Anastasia, the head of the company corners her and is furious.
- She tells her that the whole point of this was to make people believe that inner beauty was more important.
- Massie is devastated. She says she is very sorry to Anastasia. Anastasia forgives her and to tells her to say sorry to everybody. Massie, at the last moment, chickened out thinking that an Alpha never tells sorry. She says she is retiring and runs away. Anastasia is shocked.
- Massie gets her Visa back. She gets the sunglasses she wanted for a long time because of the purple streak. Later on, we find out that Massie stole the purple pen from Anastasia when she hugged her and put the purple streak in herself.
|Previous book:||Next book:|
|None||Dylan- Clique Summer Collection|